Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I know I know ...

Hello, yes, I'm still alive. Sorry it's been such a long time since I have posted anything. There are several posts about to appear. Coming soon to a blog near you, Pictures of my hair cut. Also appearing, pics from an early morning, I mean early, prayer service. And, the long awaited and highly anticipated, pics of the Schrockmiesters humble abode.

I'm about to get me hair(s)(for all you thinning hair commenters) cut again so I'll have a fresh cut to show you. The last one had grown a bit before people were asking, no demanding, no, threatening me, (bad people :-) for pics of my hair cut.

Sorry it's been so long since my last posting. I've had computer woes. Since I still can't view my blog on my laptop at home, I do most of my posting via the computer at the institute in my room. That computer was down for over a week and is now up and running as you can guess. That and I have been really busy. But, I did get some photo's ready for the blog. They are edited and ready to go.

So, prepare yourself, make sure your blog belts are fastened, and hold on. As with any great ride, you never know when it's going to happen. ahhahahahah!

:-P

(I should say I do greatly appreciate my faithful readers and all of the funny comments. The questions are good too, so please don't get me wrong.)

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

lol, yes, I need to get my little blogger fingers agoin. type typetty type. Right now I'm listening to Tchaikovsky and being a happy little blogger.

Yes yes, I do need me hairs cut again. She didn't really cut anything off of the top the last time and it's getting ridiculously long. (Besides, it was wonderful. :-) Any excuse I supose.

Florida eh. Well, have fun. I'm assumig it's work related. Tough job I tell ya. lol Well, while your confereces are going on, you should be careful not to get to much of a tan or your boss will get supicious. Just a thought. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home