Saturday, February 05, 2005

Other Stuff

I went for a walk last night around the neighborhood. My quest was food. I simply prayed and asked God to once again direct me as I went. You know, not speaking the language here has it's draw backs. ;-) God is so good. I walked around looking for a carry out place and was getting close to turning for home when I saw it. A quaint little place with a nice elderly women making food. I walked in and wouldn't you know it, no one there spoke english. Ha. But, she quickly jumped up and grabbed a truck driver outside working on his load and he came in and interpreted for me. They all were very nice. Man do they have good food here. Oh, and I'm actually using chop sticks and really getting the hang of it. I've never been able to use the darn things but it just clicked and food started making it's way into my mouth instead of every where else. :-)

As for my luggage, well that's another story. Suffice it to say it came to me at 2:00 am isntead of the schecualed time. But I'm happy, very happy, to say that it all arived safely and in one piece. I have clothes again! Ya for me.

:-)

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

Cooking yes, still working on ingrediants, although, I have been making and eating a lot of rice. he he he. I'm getting there. I bought some squid. It's really good. It tates a lot like shrimp.

Photos are yet to come. Hopefully next week when I get my internet at my appartment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home